1995 Ford E-350
This ambulance is a 1995 Marque built on the Ford E-350 Chassis. This is the 3rd Ambulance purchased by the department. Taken out of service in August of 2019 and replaced with a 2011 Life Line Ambulance.
1992 Freightliner FL80
This pumper is a 1992 J.C. Moore, built on a Freightliner Chassis that was purchased in 1992 to replace Tanker 3. Taken out of service in August of 2013 and replaced with a 2008 Rescue Pumper.
1991 Ford/E-One F-450 4x4
This unit was purchased from Long Ridge Fire Department in Stamford Connecticut in 2002
Taken out of service in August of 2013 and replaced with a 2008 Rescue Pumper.
This Light Rescue unit is a 1991 E- One build on a Ford chassis. It is equipped with a 7.5 KW PTO Driven Generator.
1972 International/Maxim 2010A Fleetstar
1000 gpm pump
1000 gal. tank
This Engine was bought new by the department 1972 to replace the White, taken out of service in 2009
Water Rescue 538
1986 Pontoon Boat
RETIRED- Put into service in 1992. Taken out of service in 2007.
1976 Chevy/Springfield Type 2
Purchased in 1978. It was the first 4 wheel drive ambulance in Warren County. When AMB 539 was bought this was used as a utility vehicle til it was taken out of service in 2002 and replaced by Rescue 537
Water Rescue 1
1965 23ft Seabird 160hp
Water Rescue 1 was donated by Art and Jane Anderson in 1986. It was totally refurbished by the members of Scandia VFD and put into service in 1987. It was taken out of service in 1992
1965 Kaiser M35 6x6
Built in station 1250 tank with jet dump, 250 gpm pump.Put in service in 1976 and was taken out of service in 1992
1967 International Travel-all
1967 International Travel-all M-1 went into service December 1966 as the departments first ambulance. Was taken out of service in 1978
Purchased in 1970 and was in service until Tanker 3 was built and put into service in 1976, this engine held 500 gallons of water.
The White engine was purchased in 1968 from the town of East Dunkirk. This pumper held 500 gallons and remained in service until 1973
The GMC was our first engine which held 800 gallons of water. This engine was purchased in 1967. It remained in service until 1970